Now that I’ve got my demo accounts hooked up, and looking at charts closer, I’ve taken to the EURUSD to practice my first few trades on, why? I here you ask.
Well you have to start somewhere. Above is a little animation I created of all the price periods in my MetaTrader platform, and you can see I’ve went crazy creating zones. I didn’t see any price action on the closing price today, so I’ll leave making a decision on this pair for another day.
Let’s see if there’s any action around 1.219191
What’s your predictions?
Related EURUSD price action articles
- The Trend is your friend The Trend is your friend from Forex Trading by Haroun Kola.
Profit Forex Signal Butapips Forex Signals Vladimir’s Forex Signals & Mentoring Forex Breakout Trading Forex Online Trading ForexTime Nigeria Belajar Forex .com Forex Art of War Forex Count Forex Profit Model mentioned. Click here to find out more about Forex Trendy. Which Forex…
- ACM Gold launches new forex Mirror Trading platform I got this as an email from who I’m assuming is the PR company that ACMGold hired. They’re going big with the news of the Tradency platform…..:)
JOHANNESBURG – Foreign exchange is the most actively traded and liquid financial market in the world, trading more than 2 trillion USD out of about 4 Trillion (4000 billion) USD traded which includes…
- EUR/USD Stops Come First, Technicals Later Amid the absence of any strong catalyst to shake the EUR/USD out of its ‘too familiar’ levels, the market continues being held hostage by stop-loss hunters and short-lived spikes, hardly a receipt to establish much of a technical bias as far as October price action goes.
We opened the present month stuck in a 1.3172 -1.
- Forex: EUR/USD Fails To Bear Fruit +1.30; Can 1.2920 Hold For A Third Day? EUR/USD faces downside risks heading into Friday trading, with the rate ending the week on a weak tone after printing lower lows. While the pair reclaimed 1.30 through the last European trade, a reversal in sentiment saw all gains given back, with negative mood exacerbated by a disappointing Apple (AAPL) earnings report.
- EUR/USD: Incredibly average EUR/USD is trading above the 21-day moving average on the downside and the 10-day moving average on the topside. In other words, it ain’t doing much. It frustrated the bulls by failing to take out 1.3170 last week and it is frustrating the bears as it holds 1.2900 on the down side so far.
RSI? Its at 50. Totally neutral territory.
- 1.3072 the next target as EUR/USD attempts to break out The October 5 high is the next target on the upside for EUR/USD followed by the 1.3173 highs from Mid-September.
Keep an eye on price action around 14:00 GMT, a time when many trend-following models update for the day. The 10- and 21 day moving averages have crossed bullishly after spooling together for the last month, a sign that a trend may be…
- EUR/USD Looking Ahead To Eurozone PMI, FOMC EUR/USD price action has been in a consolidative stalemate beneath the 1.3000 handle and around a 50% Fibonacci retracement since the start of trade this Wednesday in Asia. However, the pair is expected to be impacted by events later in the global day.
A slew of eurozone PMIs for October are on offer in the session ahead, with German …
- Gold To Rally Strongly In November After Expected October Correction Today’s AM fix was USD 1,704.00, EUR 1,316.44, and GBP 1,057.01 per ounce.
Yesterday’s AM fix was USD 1,715.00, EUR 1,317.71, and GBP 1,063.24 per ounce.
Silver is trading at $31.76/oz, €24.72/oz and £19.80/oz. Platinum is trading at $1,552.80/oz, palladium at $594.20/oz and rhodium at $1,045/oz.
Gold climbed $11.80 or 0.