Million Dollar Traders is a three part series that aired on the BBC about hedge fund manager Lex Van Dam who tries to teach ordinary people to become successful traders. The series is particularly interesting because none of the traders understand what they are doing, but they all trade as though they did and the results were terrifying, both financially and emotionally. Many great trading lessons here.
- Hedge Fund Trader X Affiliate Program(harounkola.com) The upcoming launch of Hedge Fund Trader X will give you the opportunity to stake your claim on a huge commission checks!
Here’s what you get:
2nd Tier: 10%
Fast Pay: 50% of collected commissions paid out in 7 days!
Great Fit for any list.
- Gold Dropping Faster Than The Dollar….Are Stocks Next?(forexlearntrading.net) Hedge Fund Trader Warns That Investors Can Do One Of Three Things To Avoid Another Significant Loss In Their Investments:
1. You can keep your head in the sand….and get fleeced – AGAIN – in 2013…
2. You can keep your money on the sidelines, and moan about the tiny 1% that cash deposits and money market returns give you…
- How To Trade Like A Billionaire(etfdailynews.com) BillionairesPortfolio.com: Many of you know that I run a trading service called The Billionaires Portfolio which is an investing service that piggybacks the stock picks of the world’s greatest Billionaire investors and Hedge Funds. This service, all modesty aside, has performed excellent, our model portfolio is currently outperforming the S&P 500…
- European shares pause, Fed minutes eyed for policy steer(uk.reuters.com) European shares traded flat on Wednesday, consolidating after the previous session’s sharp gains, held back by weak earnings newsflow and as traders cited caution ahead of the minutes to the U.S. Federal Reserve’s January policy meeting.
The FTSEurofirst 300 traded at 1,171.84 by 0916 GMT, having jumped 1.